Are you passionate about the field of aesthetics and more particularly the beauty of nails? To turn this passion into a profession, become a nail technician! In order to work in the best conditions, the nail technician must equip herself with the necessary equipment to carry out her missions.
To carry out the beauty of the nails, the nail technician needs professional manicure set. Without them, she cannot do her job. Here is the list of the basic equipment of the nail technician:
- A UV lamp. It is the essential electrical device for hardening permanent gels or varnishes. It also helps to catalyze the fingers and to dry varnishes, resins and other gels more quickly.
- Iron cuticle pushers or wooden sticks. With the cuticle pusher, you clean the dead skin around the nail.
- Emollient water. It moisturizes and softens the cuticles, in order to remove the old cuticles and allow the new ones to grow, and to be harder.
- Cuticle oil. The oil nourishes and moisturizes the cuticle, but also strengthens the root of the nail.
- The basic gel. The purpose of the base gel is to make it easier for the other gels to adhere.
- The correction pen. It is the magic tool of the nail technician, because it eliminates any overflow of varnish.
- A polishing block. In order to achieve an impeccable manicure, it is really the essential tool to have. For the most part, it is made up of faces that are numbered for step-by-step use: file, smooth, polish, shine…
- A nail file. The nail file is often used to give a nice shape to natural nails. As for the medium grit file, it is used to file gels, capsules, acrylic resins as well as UV gels.
- The guillotine clamp and the envy clamp. The guillotine pliers are the essential tools for perfectly cutting the capsules. It allows you to remove the cuticles around the nails in order to give a beautiful shine to the varnish.
- Natural capsules. These capsules are used to lengthen nails.
- The capsule softener. This tool should facilitate filing during modelling.
We also remind you that the profession of nail technician requires real theoretical knowledge, complete knowledge of the products and perfect mastery of the different techniques. To exercise this profession in complete safety, it is essential to follow training as a nail technician.
Wish you have a good manicure!
Read also:How to have beautiful nails?