A professional manicure kit is necessary when you as a nail technician want to start your activities. In this article, your expert nail supplier Maryton will present the basic equipment you need!
1. Essential equipment
Before proceeding with the manicure, the application of false nails, or the nail art, the nail technician must provide:
- Manicure cottons.
- Emollient water: it moisturizes and softens the cuticles.
- Iron cuticle pushers or wooden sticks.
- Cuticle oil.
- A white 4-sided polishing block.
- A UV lamp.
2. Basic material for a classic manicure
In addition to the essential equipment, you also need:
- Nail polish remover to thoroughly clean the nails before the manicure.
- A wide range of varnishes.
- A top coat and transparent bases.
- A fine grain file.
3. Basic material for nail art
To make pretty nails with nail art, you also need:
- brushes for nail art.
- Stamps to make certain patterns: also known as “stamping nail art”.
We hope you enjoy this article! To get all the necessary equipment, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: NAIL ART: FUR NAILS