The classic method for doing a French Manicure is to apply a white varnish to the edge of the nails and then cover the nail with a transparent or slightly pink/beige varnish. Using stickers for french manicure is very simple. Keep reading!
Steps to follow to make your perfect French Manicure:
1. File your nails to the length you want.
2. Apply your French manicure stickers by pressing firmly on the sides so that they hug the curve of the nail.
3. After the stickers are applied, apply the white polish to the edge of the nail.
4. Remove your stickers and let dry.
5. You can now apply the transparent or slightly beige/pink nail polish and let it dry again.
6. Spread a little argan oil on the edges of your nails and admire the result!
Find the French Manicure kit on our shop, just click here! We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future.
Read also: The reflexes to adopt to keep pretty feet!
Leave a Reply