Have you ever fantasized about having beautiful long nails when your nails are bit too short? Here is a great solution for women with extra short or bitten nails: UV gel can lengthen nails without prosthesis. Keep reading!
- A sculpting UV gel
- A finishing gel
- A gel brush
- Paper shapes to carve the nail
- A cleaner
- A nail file
- A UV lamp
The steps to make an UV gel extension on bitten nails:
- Follow the nail preparation steps.
- Place the form to be able to carve the nail on it.
- Apply sculpting gel on the form and on the nail, cure 2 minutes under the UV lamp.
- Apply a 2nd layer of gel, emphasizing the point of stress, cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove forms and apply cleanser to remove gel residue
- File nails to desired shape and size
- Clean the nails
- Apply a layer of finishing gel, resin or top coat
Now that you know how to make UV gel extension on bitten nails, take action with your manicure sets! If you don’t have nail tools, you can visit our nail supply store.
Read also: How To Make An Oval Nail?
Leave a Reply