You can apply Polygel to your nails like with gel nail polish. The advantage of doing so is that Polygel is much more durable. In this article, your nail supply specialist Maryton will tell you the steps for Applying Polygel to natural nails.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Prepare your nails. Start by pushing back your cuticles then filing your nails with a medium grit nail file.
- Clean your nails with alcohol then apply a dehydrator and a primer.
- Apply a gel base coat and let it harden for 60 seconds.
- You can put a dab of Polygel on your nails.
- Use a Polygel brush dipped in a slip solution to spread the Polygel evenly over your nail.
- Once done, cure the Polygel for 60 seconds under a UV lamp then use alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
- Smooth your nails and apply a gel top coat then cure for 60 seconds.
OK! I believe you have know the steps for applying Polygel with fingertips. Besides, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set to care for your nails!