Gel false nails sometimes overwhelm your natural nails, so the gel pose isn’t to be kept indefinitely. If you have acetone at home, you can remove gel nails with acetone easily. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will show you how to remove gel nails with acetone. Just keep reading!
Here is the method in a few steps to remove your gel nails:
- Fill a bowl with acetone.
- Cover the contour of the nail with petroleum jelly so that it doesn’t dry out.
- Soak a cotton ball in acetone and place it on the nail.
- Add aluminum foil around the nail to hold everything together.
- Leave to act for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the cotton after 30 minutes, the gel should go away on its own.
- If there is still gel left, use new cotton pads and keep them on for 10 minutes.
- Then take good care of your nails: rinse off the acetone, file the nails, polish them and moisturize them.
Remember to take a few precautions when using acetone. It is a dangerous product that can damage your skin if you are not careful. Once the gel has been removed, wait at least 1 week before reapplying gel so that your nails have time to breathe.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails!
Read also: How to choose nail drill bits for nails?
Leave a Reply