Crackle polish offers a very interesting and distinct effect that can give your manicure another dimension. But the application of this finish requires a particular technique and specific tools to obtain a perfect result. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you some tips and tricks. Just keep reading!
Here are some tips and tricks to apply to get the best possible result:
- Make sure your manicure is completely dry before you start applying the crackle polish.
- Use a quality polish that won’t chip easily.
- A solid base is essential, so you will need to sand your nails well before applying the base coat and the first coat of polish.
- Apply the crackle polish on top of the first coat of polish, not directly on the nail.
- Don’t use multiple coats to apply polish – a single application will suffice.
- Let the varnish dry before removing it.
- Add a layer of top coat to add durability.
Be sure to always clean your tools well between each step in order to obtain an optimal finish. In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for nails.
Read also: The usage tips of nail files